Sunday, August 27, 2006

sunday sunday

to day was a long sunday for some reason. we had an ok crowd today. with a new family who had 4 kids. yea more kids/ and youth for the church. well the lugnuts game was cool, i had 3 adults and 8 youth go(2 that became christians durring the 4th inning) they are michelle and taylor. be in prayer for them as the devil lost 2 more. id have pics but my little side kick shorty(steph) hasent e-mailed them to me. So sorry ill hound here more to get then to me. the lugnuts won and the fireworks were great. well its almost back to school for all my students and let me tell you how happy they are. i think they would rather clean the church for a year than step foot in the schools. but oh well they'll get over it. i feel its going to be a great ministry year for us at the southside saits'ish in lansing. hope all is well ofor you all till next time see ya

No comments: