Monday, November 05, 2007

we are ok

well it was brought to my attention that Kadee and I are not eating enough. Well I thank you for your concern but can say that we are eating just fine. I would have to say that a lot of the weight loss That we had was prob due to stress.(we didnt have a big event in Oct!)That and the fact that as I said in a post, it was uphill both ways and we walked everywhere. If you would like I can take pics of the 4 cuberds and fridge full of food. Besides one of the greatest joys in life now is siting down and eating dinner and other meals with my wife,(which we do EVERY night, even on my late nights from class) we are a family its just what we do. So to sum up is money tight sure who isnt it with, But we have been faithful to God and He hasnt let us down yet, nor will he. see ya later gaters

No comments: