Friday, March 23, 2007

to bad

well my Mighty Tennessee Vols fell last night in what i can say was one of the best games this far. So i will have to wait untill next year for Tenn dude basketball, but at least they fell to a Big Ten team. Now ill see Sun at 1204 how the Lady Vols do and if they continue in to the elight 8. Go Coach Pat. My kids and i are off at 4 To Disciple Now at Hillsdale Baptist. ill be speaking at like 8 tonight so pray for me and Pastor Josh as we bring God's word to the youth this weekend. now im off to Pizza Hut for all you can eat with Justin and the Headleys. oh yea we found a food lady for our wedding. she is great, the food was well, my pants wont fit after if that tells you anything. she is also Hispanic so big plus there. other than that, life is great. i have one of the best support nets around. I have great Godly friends, family and , of course a smoken hot Godly Fiance!!! later gaters

No comments: