Monday, September 17, 2007

Three Weeks To Go

so I am sitting in the living room of Kadee and my new house and I can not help but think that in three weeks i will be married. The last two weeks have been well......very testing, everything from car drama, school, work and, the Fire Dept.
Well the good news is that the most of our construction is done at the house. Thanks to Kadee's family and some of my friends the ten plus jobs I had to do are pretty much done. Thank you to all who helped out, the last big job will be done today, being the new carpet Mary gave us. I would love to give you an update on the roof, but it has not rained after getting if fixed.(go figure) I should get some pics up to show you all progress from start to finish.
well as you all know I make the big bucks, so this month after paying out almost more than I made, why not have my car go in the shop to get fixed. As you can tell I was not to happy about that little set back. The good news is that it is fixed, the bad news is that well it was not free. Still in the midst of all I am reminded that The LORD gives and, Takes away blessed be the name of the LORD.
Last classes are still going well, I have made some new friends and hope to beable to bring them to church soon. Now I know that church wont save them but, getting them fellowship and around others might help to ease in the choise to follow Jesus. Continue to Pray that God use me in the places He has me in.

No comments: