Saturday, September 29, 2007

Two weeks

Well as I sit in my living room, I can not help but realize that by this time in two weeks, I will be MARRIED!!!!!!! Yup, the time is near when Kadee and I will no longer be two but, one. As a younger person I guess I thought about this day. I mean i never had dreams about the perfict wedding but, non the less it is almost here. Can you remember when you were a student and it was like three or four weeks till summer break. Do you remember how time just slowed down to almost nothing, that is how I feel. from something like 285 days till now time has flown by but, now its like man it has only been two days come on!!!! Sometimes I try to think about how life will be after the wedding, am I going to leave the seat up, what about if this what if that. Then it hits me, shes going to be my wife, we will work it out. that is what you do when you are married, I am sure we will have little tifs now and then, but we will get by. To think when I get done with class and come home, she will be there. After going on work trips, she will be there. After the bad call or medical, she will be there. She might not beable to fix it every time but, just knowing that my bestfriend is home waiting for me is just fine with me.
So what else is up with me? My are is doing better, the physical therapy my surgen gave me to do is working very well. I can now do 15 shrugs, and lift my arm about half way up.(this is a good sign, because he wanted it to go up 3/4 way up for my next visit. 3 day before the wedding) So keep praying for the healing of my arm. School is going well, I have made some great new friends. Well that is it for now, I will see you all next time.

No comments: