Wednesday, December 05, 2007

hello all

Why hello all, time for an update, I have school, home, and just life, so lets get started.

Well one more week and classes are done for the term and, I could not be any more happy!!!!!! I have enjoyed this term, but 16 credits was a bit much. I know of one class I will get a 4.0 in and the rest should be around 3.0 or 3.5, so Im not worried. It will just be nice to have time back. Next term I only have 14 credits so that wont be to bad because, they are all day classes. This means soon, very soon I will be done with school. This will stink because I enjoy the ministry that school has become, but I know that God will keep placing people in my life he wants me to meet.
Well as everyone knows it rained all weekend, and guess what. Our inside was totally dry, not one drop of water!!!!!Praise the Lord our cool God, the roof is done!!!!! It was nice to come home and not see our little drip,or have to dump out the water that collected in a pot. Our Christmas tree is up as well, I must say it is the bomb!! Kadee and I went and bought decorations for it and realized that we already had a crap ton of them. So we are going to put up all of them with lights and garline. It will be nice to sit on our new sofa and love seat and just look at it. Oh yea our new furnishings are here, yea!!!! I can now see some light at the end of the tunnel, it just seems like it has taken a year to get everything done, but it is almost there.

So last night Kadee and I finished dinner and were working around the house when we both just said we should call it a night and go to bed. This wouldnt be a problem except it was 8:30 at night, holy crap we are still in our twenties and going to bed at 9pm, oh well dont judge us we were tired. Other than that life is great, Im married to my best friend, I have great family and friends and everything I could want. Life is good, how about for you?

No comments: