Monday, January 07, 2008

A Year In Review "07"

Well, well,well, where do I even start this. Oh how about last Jan.
Last Jan, Well other than the semester ending and then starting that was all that hap pend. I didnt have many plans for the new year sorry. Next up was Feb, I took 3 days and went with our States VBS team to North Carolina for Training. This was a blast, I got to meet a lot of new people and have a great photo show of in on myspace and my facebook.

Nothing BIG happened in March, like asking the Love of my life to marry me.( and she did say yes) After a great movie and time together well, I asked her and she said yes. After that not much happened other than the planning of the wedding and all the other details of that. Next up is the summer!!!!!!

Wow what do you do if you are in youth ministry in the summer. Camp, camp and, more camp. We took another group up to Bambi for summer camp, and I must say that I have never had such a great time. The kids did well(thanks to some work by Kadee and Jill to keep me from not sending them home) and we all grew as a group. after that, we came back and had a week off and I left for lil kids camp to teach a Drumming class. oh yea before all of this we had a youth and regular VBS. It wasnt until after the summer that my friends understood why Kadee and I wanted to get so much done for the wedding. Yea I had 4 whole weeks of 0 time. Next up was the fall.....

This fall my mom bought a new place on the southside, its nice you should see it. so in late Aug early Sept, we helped her move in and I moved in to her place. This was weird because it was the first time I have lived on my own. I had 2 project to get done before the wedding and a full load in school and the last thing I needed to do was tear a muscle in my shoulder. Yep 4 weeks before the wedding I sure did, and the best part was having it not being able to move until the Wed(3days before) our wedding. Still even in the midst of all of this going on, my friends and family,(my family big time) helped me a lot. I could not have gotten anything done in the house with out their help, so thank you again everyone for construction help, moving help, and whatever else I for got. So there I am in a surgeon's office wed waiting to hear if I was going to have to have surgery after my honeymoon. Then after all the test and grabbing and moving the Doc gave me the all clear with a crap load of restrictions.

Well now it was time for the big day. You can go to my 6 part series on the wedding to find out about it, but in a nut shell. Holy Crap baby you look hot, do you Ido, Do you, I do . Kiss man and wife, lets go eat and go on a cruise. After getting back well it was back to reality, a roof that leaked, a car that wouldnt run. And it just seems like in the 3 months we have been married that we havent had a week with out something going wrong. But Kadee and I have given or lives and marriage over to the LORD and so we trust and Know that He has our backs.

This year we got to have our first Thanksgiving, Christmas and, New years. We thank God for our great family and friends. They have helped us along in or time together and Hubbie and Wife.

So what does the future hold for the Kidds, God has moved us from Immanuel Baptist where I was the Minister of Students in a different direction of life. The time I had there and friends and Family I made will always be dear to my heart. I start the Emt Academy in a week and will be done with it in a semester rather than a year. I then hope to work full-time in the Fire/Ems area. Other than that, not a lot goes on with us, we are kinda boring. We get home from work and class and love to fix dinner together and the call it a night by 9-930.

Well thanks for seeing a year in review with us. I cant wait to see what huge things God does in and through us in "08" see you all later.

No comments: