Sunday, January 20, 2008

Last Post

So I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry. Life has been very busy and at the end of the day I'm asking myself where all the time went. Well, not a lot has gone on classes are going well and work at the Fire Station is the same. Which is where Kadee and I just got back from, we are working out there to get ready for 2 yes 2 5K races in June. We agreed that we should start to train now so we do it rather than how we said we would last year and well, we haven't. It was nice to head out to the station and work out with my wife. I mean I got the best of both worlds, work out and spend time with my wife, We are a team just like any other married people. We fix dinner together, clean the house, eat or meals st the table together, so why not get in shape together. We both want 75 years of being together and are taking some steps to work towards it. We will both have count downs on for the start of the 5k's and will keep you all up to date on our progress. On a nother note, to explain the title of this post Kadee and I made a new blog. We will keep our old blogs with the website to get to our new blog. I hope you all enjoy and thanks for reading this one. WWW.The-Kidd-Family.blogspot.com

No comments: