Saturday, May 27, 2006

good jazz night

so i just got back from X-Man3, and i must say it was ok. as im supine in bed, im doing my favorit thing on sat night. taking in the sweet beats of Jazz night on 90.5. anyone can play jazz but, a true muscian can make you feel like your at the show. even in my room getting ready for bed, i close my eyes an dfeel like im at the show. its like i can feel the music, i can see every note, every beat, every rip. man thats great music. i get to see kadee tomar we re throwing her a party for passing her tech two test for work, yea for you K. we are also having a cook out at church, it should be fun, it will be nice to just sit down and fellowship with people. oh man one more month till camp. i think ill be taking 8 yea thats twice what i took last year, and a goal that the lord helped me to reach.(thanks God, your the man dude!!!!) well thats it for now, i keep closeing my eyes, and the music is going to carry me away to sleep land. man its so good.

No comments: