Thursday, October 11, 2007

Last Post

Well today is the last time I will post as Matthew Kidd. After today I will be Matthew Kidd, Husband of Kadee Kidd. Wow that has a great ring to it, dont you think? The day is almost here and I still dont believe it, but I dont have any nerves or second thoughts at all. I guess this must have to do with the fact that after praying a lot for Gods will to be done, he gave me the goahead(along with Mr. Border) to marry Kadee. With God as the center what would i have to be afraid of. "THE Lord is my strength, whom shall I fear" I know that he has my and Kadee's backs. Man as I think back on my life I cant help but think that Sun morn when I wake up, my bestfriend will be there and , not only then but for the rest of my life. What a great thing, to spend the rest of my life with this person. I have dreamed of Sat for many years and must say, it isnt all I dreamed of but, it is pretty darn close. I know that as I stand before everyone sat with some of my best dude friends that we will be glorifying God with our wedding. Still I say that I have it harder, I mean how can I ever love Kadee as Christ Loves the church. Dude those are some huge shoes to fill, so I guess i will take it one day at a time.

I would now like to say thank you to all the people who have shared their lives with us. Kadee and I are so blessed to have a great network of friends to help us in life. To the friends who have helped us in our own walks with God. To the copules who have shown us what a Godly ministry minded marrige is. To those who have kept us grounded in reality I say thank you. You all mean more to us than you will ever know.

So to close my last post single, my question to you all is," Who will you serve?" To quote the Family verse of the Kidds," Choose this day who you will serve but, as for me and my house we WILL serve the LORD." I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday October 13th, 2007 for our wedding. oh yea Ill have pics on my myspace, facebook, and here. just click on the links to the right and go in the photo section and look for "wedding pics and Honeymoon pics. later gaters

No comments: