Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm Back/Wedding Part 1

Well, I now write to you all as Matthew Kidd, HUSBAND of Kadee Kidd!!!!! If you didnt get the hint last Sat Kadee and I got married. I will try not to tell to much about it, as this is going to be a 4 part post about the whole event and cruise.
So to start, I am back in the good old U.S.A. After getting married, my wife and I cought a plane and boat and left the country.(more on that later like Part 3) It is weird, I am in the living room of our home typing and Kadee is in our room sleeping. I cant believe that we are married, last week came so fast that I think everythimg is hitting me now and it is kinda cool. So we are home now.
Part 1,
well you can not have a wedding with out practice, and thats what we did fri the 12th. most of the people were there and we went to work. We lined up and ran the whole program from start to finish. We even had little dots up on the stage to tell us where to stand. After perfecting our roles for sat we sat down to a lite dinner of Pizza and salad, with the greatest cake I have ever tasted. I dont know where my mom got it but dude, it was.........great!!!! we then broke up and hit the road. That night I got to hang out with my mom one last time, we had a late night snack and just sat and talked. It was so nice, because it has been awhile since we did this last. After we finished up I headed back to my hotel room and tryed to unwind. so after calling kadee, she came over for about 15 min and we exchanged gifts and said our goodbyes till the morn. Then after a night of 2ish ours of sleep I awoke to the sound of knocking at my door, who could it be? look out for wedding Part 2 to find who and what happend Sat oct 13, 2007
Thats it for now see ya

No comments: