Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Wedding Part 4

So on to part 4,
After the Pics in the park it is off to the dinner of the year.(for all who was there, you know what i mean.) On the way to the hall I kept thinking, wow im sitting next to my wife! Arriving at the hall I found an old Fire truck wait ting for Kadee and I to have some of our last pics taken on. How cool is that, to have a Fire truck, dude that was sweet. Now its time for us to make our entrance, after the wedding party I hear them call our name. Walking into the hall the number of people there was amazing. as we went up in took our place at the head table it only took 3.6 sec until the sound of tapping on glasses. heck yea ill kiss kadee. after all the kissing, it was time to eat and, man the food was good, i mean 2 plates full good. it was so nice to look out over dinner and see all these people who came to be with us on our day.

Now if you thought dinner was all that happened, man were you wrong. After Kadee and I were done with dinner we hit the crowed, after all we wanted to talk to everyone there.(sorry if we missed you) While we were talking I realized that in only a matter of min I would be having a dance with my wife. As the music started all I could see was Kadee walking to me. Then we started to dance, looking around all I saw were friends and family watching my bride. Man she was and still is hott, and she was mine.(just a hint as to what she had put on my ring) How nice, to be dancing with the one you love, then the music changed and the bridal party came out and danced.After this, I was able to dance with my mom, what a nice time. I was able to thank her for all she had done for me and tell her again how nice she looked. After this came the moment everyone was waiting for, Kadee and her Daddy. I must admit I had to leave just for a min, because at the sight of seeing him with his baby I did tear up. I hope Ican live up to at least half the Man he is. What a great site, just Mr. Border and Kadee, one day a long time from now, long time I may know what he was thinking if God blesses us with a lil girl. Then just like that it was over, Kadee and I changed and left to head to Detroit to crash for the night , and fly out for our honeymoon. See that in Part 5

No comments: